| This looks like Caden for some reason to me |
| Little girl has her toes right in front of brothers face |
| 33 Weeks!!! |
Some of our friends came over last night to fix us dinner and hang out. The guys just couldn't believe my belly. It really is something else. A lot of them said that it looks fake :) I go back to the doctor tomorrow and I am going to have them see how many weeks I am actually measuring. Should be interesting! We had some cousins in town for a visitation and they called Sean to see if they could stop by and he was like yes, it will be worth it to come see this belly! Man, I really should have started charging diapers to come and see the freak show :)
I go to the doctor tomorrow and then again on Tuesday. Lately I have really been praying for timing. With all this talk that the lockout may be over soon, it is making me so nervous that Sean is going to miss these babies being born. Again, just another thing that is out of my hands but I really hope that my husband can be right by my side when our three babies come into this world. My mom hopes so too, she would be a nervous wreck!
Here is a picture of our house! The concrete slab is one of the garages and the wood part is the main floor. They poored the concrete in the basement yesterday. It is coming along!
Awesome honey!!!! Praying hard for you everyday!! Please let me know what I can do to help!! Love you!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteTriplets! Oh, my goodness! I'm 26 weeks with one and I promise, on your behalf, I will never complain about being uncomfortable with one baby again! You look so great! So little, with only a belly. I bet it's a huge relief to be home with your family. Congratulations and good luck!
ReplyDeleteStef Hampton (Schaecher)