We had an amazing appointment today. All three babies are looking healthy. They each have their own sac and their own placenta which is wonderful and what we have been praying for :) The ultrasound tech took a peak and it looks like two little boys and a little girl!!! I am trying not to get too excited about the possibility of a little pink in our household just yet but I can hope ;) I go back in two weeks for a consult and in five for a very indepth ultrasound. They told me to plan on an hour for each baby! So I will get to watch the three little trips rolling around for three whole hours!!!
14 weeks
Baby C
How wonderful this is...I started praying way back in November....so I will continue to keep you and your little ones in my prayers!!! How wonderful of you to share all of the excitement with us!!! Thanks so much!! MaryAnn
ReplyDelete