Had another good checkup last week. I have had the flu so I was so anxious to get a look at the babies and make sure they were all ok. The doctors are keeping an eye on my cervix. With three babies growing in there, I am going to have a lot of pressure which could cause my cervix to start thinning. If that happens then they will have to sew it together.... Ouch! So far, so good. Still two boys and a girl :) They are growing. Still looking a little alienish but I love them so much already. I go back April 1 for a targeted ultrasound.
The perinatologist will look specifically at each baby's anatomy for any changes or problems. So lots of prayers for this upcoming visit please :) Here are some pictures from my appointment last week.
Baby B has its arm up right by its face
The little boy part is circled. So it is a bottom shot :)

15 weeks and 5 days
Nicole! I love this blog! I will be stalking you and the babies on here and of course keeping all of you in my prayers! Much Love!
ReplyDeleteColey,
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you and your family! And I am even more excited to read about your journey throughout the pregnancy with your new addition of three.
Love ya,
Kim