Monday, March 14, 2011
4,000 calories in one day!!!
I was dreading my appointment with the dietician... You can't eat this, no sweets, cut back on calories here and so on. To my surprise it was the complete opposite. Calories, calories, calories... 4,000 of them a day! Vit D milk, lots of cheese and dips on veges, whipped cream and peanut butter on fruit, instead of snacking - eat another meal and a milkshake before bed. All that I could think was OMG!!! On top of that I am choking down 14 vitamins a day. I have finally just accepted that I am going to be a moose. The bigger I am the bigger the babies will be :) I just hope that my transition of eating a like a horse after having these three little angels will be smooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment